DBConvert/DBSync for Access and MySQL are two-way cross database migration and synchronization solutions for data conversion between Microsoft Access 32/64 to MySQL/MariaDB or Percona databases.
Our DBConvert software converts queries from Microsoft Access to MySQL/MariaDB/Percona views automatically.
Our improved conversion engine can move 500,000 records in under 5 minutes.
In the scenario where your hosting provider restricts your direct access to your MySQL database you can save data into a dump file or even auto-generate a PHP script to overcome the restrictions.
DBSync for Access and MySQL accomplishes data transfer between Access and MySQL (import and export) with synchronizations that keep your Access and MySQL databases coherent and up-to-date.
- Incorporates a multi-generational architecture.
- Provides for the management of large volumes of data.
- Provides for multiple-user database access.
- Supports more hardware / platform choices.
- Supports better data integrity and Backup management
Size: 47.20 MB