SketchUp 2017 is a 3D modeling program optimized for a broad range of applications such as architectural, civil, mechanical, film as well as video game design. It willl help you learn to create 3D models of houses, sheds, decks, home additions, woodworking projects – even space ships.
- Draw, modify, measure, rotate, and scale geometry.
- Place section slices to view and work on model interiors.
- Add pre-made textures to your models, or create new ones.
- Add pre-made components like trees, cars, doors and windows, and people to your models, or create new components.
- Soften and smooth faces.
- Cast real-time shadows for any location on earth.
- Simulate movie camera placements.
- Perform walk-throughs.
- Create presentation tours.
- Import 2D images (.jpg, .png, .tif, .tga, .bmp) and 3D models (.3ds, .dem, .ddf, .dwg, .dxf, .skp).
- Export your models to Google Earth.
- Export 2D images of your models (.jpg, .bmp, .png, .tif).
- Print your models.
- Create add-on programs using the Ruby programming language.
Size: 202,40 MB